Part II - Employee offer coverage code 1B
Line 14: Code 1B
In Line 14, enter Code 1B to indicate you offered MEC providing MV to the employee, but the coverage offer was not extended to their spouse or dependent(s).
If you entered 1B in Line 14, enter the self-only premium amount for the employee in Line 15.
- If you entered 1B in Line 14, then for Line 16
- If the employee enrolled in coverage, enter 2C.
- If the employee waived coverage enrollment, leave Line 16 blank.
- If you're eligible for non-calendar year transition relief, enter 2I.
- If you're eligible for Safe Harbor W-2, enter 2F.
- If you're eligible for Section 4980H federal poverty line affordability, enter 2G.
- If you're eligible for Safe Harbor rate of pay, enter 2H.