Part II - Employee offer coverage code 1F
Line 14: Code 1F
Enter Code 1F to indicate the MEC you offered did not provide MV to the employee, their spouse, or dependent(s).
If you entered 1F in Line 14, enter the self-only premium amount for the employee in Line 15.
- If you entered 1F in Line 14, then for Line 16,
- If the employee enrolled in coverage, enter 2C.
- If the employee waived coverage enrollment, leave Line 16 blank.
- If you're eligible for non-calendar year transition relief, enter 2I.
- If you're eligible for Safe Harbor W-2, enter 2F.
- If you're eligible for Section 4980H federal poverty line affordability, enter 2G.
- If you're eligible for Safe Harbor rate of pay, enter 2H.