Part II - Employee offer coverage code 1G
Line 14: Code 1G
Enter Code 1G to indicate the employee was not a full-time employee for any month of the calendar year but was still enrolled in self-insured, employer-sponsored coverage for one or more months of the year.
If you entered 1G in Line 14 of Form 1095-C, enter the self-only premium amount for the employee in Line 15.
- If you entered 1G in Line 14, then for Line 16,
- If the employee enrolled in coverage, enter 2C.
- If the employee waived coverage enrollment, leave Line 16 blank.
- If the employee was not full-time, enter 2B.
- If the employee was in a non-assessment period, enter 2D.