Part II - Employee offer coverage code 1H
Line 14: Code 1H
In line 14 of Form 1095-C, Enter Code 1H to indicate that no offer of coverage was made to this employee.
If you entered 1H in Line 14, Line 15 must be left blank.
- If you entered 1H in Line 14, then for Line 16,
- If the person for which the 1095-C is being filed is not an employee, enter 2A.
- If the person for which the 1095-C is being filed is not a full-time employee, leave Line 16 blank.
- If the employee was in a non-assessment period, enter 2D.
- If you're eligible for Non-Calendar Year Transition Relief, enter 2L.