Part II - Employee offer coverage code 1H
Line 14: Code 1H
in line 14, Enter Code 1H to indicate that no offer of coverage was made to this employee.
If you entered 1H in Line 14, Line 15 must be left blank.
- If you entered 1H in Line 14, then for Line 16,
- If the person for which the 1095-C is being filed is not an employee, enter 2A.
- If the person for which the 1095-C is being filed is not a full-time employee, leave Line 16 blank.
- If the employee was in a non-assessment period, enter 2D.
- If you're eligible for Non-Calendar Year Transition Relief, enter 2L.