Part II - Employer Offer Coverage Code 1J
Line 14: Code 1J
Minimum essential coverage providing minimum value offered to employee and at least minimum essential coverage conditionally offered to employee’s spouse; minimum essential coverage not offered to employee’s dependent(s).
If you entered 1J in Line 14, Line 15 must be left blank.
- If you entered 1J in Line 14, then for Line 16,
- If the person for whom the 1095-C is being filed is not an employee, enter 2A.
- If the person for whom the 1095-C is being filed is not a full-time employee, leave Line 16 blank.
- If the employee was in a non-assessment period, enter 2D.
- If you’re eligible for Non-Calendar Year Transition Relief, enter 2L.