In addition to e-filing your ACA forms, you can also make corrections to them through ExpressIRSForms.
Which ACA Forms can I correct?
Corrections may be filed for the following form types:
- Form 1094-C*
- Form 1095-B
- Form 1095-C
You can make a correction to any of these ACA Forms when the IRS notifies you of, or when you identify, one or more errors on the transmittal (1094-C) or information returns (1095-B or 1095-C) you filed.
*Of the transmittal forms, Form 1094-B and Form 1094-C, only Form 1094-C has additional information that may require corrections. Form 1094-B is purely a transmittal document, and would therefore not require any correcting. You may submit a correction to Form 1094-C alone when only your Form 1094-C needs correcting. Otherwise, Form 1094-C must be submitted with one or more 1095-C forms.
What can I correct on Form 1094-C?
- The name and/or EIN of the ALE Member or Designated Government Entity
- Total number of 1095-C forms filed by and/or on behalf of ALE member
- Aggregated Group Membership and/or Indicator
- Certifications of Eligibility
- Minimum Essential Coverage Indicator
- Full-Time Employee Count for ALE Member
- Section 4980H Transition Relief Indicator
What can I correct on Form 1095-C?
- Employer EIN
- Employee name and SSN
- Offer of Coverage
- Premium Amount
- Safe Harbor and other Relief Codes