In addition to e-filing your ACA forms, you can also make corrections to them through ExpressIRSForms.

Which ACA Forms can I correct?

Corrections may be filed for the following form types:

  • Form 1094-C*
  • Form 1095-B
  • Form 1095-C

You can make a correction to any of these ACA Forms when the IRS notifies you of, or when you identify, one or more errors on the transmittal (1094-C) or information returns (1095-B or 1095-C) you filed.

*Of the transmittal forms, Form 1094-B and Form 1094-C, only Form 1094-C has additional information that may require corrections. Form 1094-B is purely a transmittal document, and would therefore not require any correcting. You may submit a correction to Form 1094-C alone when only your Form 1094-C needs correcting. Otherwise, Form 1094-C must be submitted with one or more 1095-C forms.

What can I correct on Form 1094-C?

  • The name and/or EIN of the ALE Member or Designated Government Entity
  • Total number of 1095-C forms filed by and/or on behalf of ALE member
  • Aggregated Group Membership and/or Indicator
  • Certifications of Eligibility
  • Minimum Essential Coverage Indicator
  • Full-Time Employee Count for ALE Member
  • Section 4980H Transition Relief Indicator

What can I correct on Form 1095-C?

  • Employer EIN
  • Employee name and SSN
  • Offer of Coverage
  • Premium Amount
  • Safe Harbor and other Relief Codes
Ready to file?
Start for FREE