Part I - Responsible Individual
Line 8: Enter letter identifying Origin of the Policy
In Line 8, enter the code that corresponds with the origin of the policy or coverage being reported.
- Origin of Policy Codes:
- A. Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP)
- B. Employer-sponsored coverage
- C. Government-sponsored program
- D. Individual market insurance
- E. Multiemployer plan
- F. Other designated Minimum Essential Coverage
Line 9: Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP) marketplace identifier
Line 9 identifies Small Business Health Options Programs (SHOPs), if applicable. For 2016 reporting, this line should be left blank.