ExpressIRSForms now offers QuickBooks 1099 integration as a part of our e-filing process. Simply import the data you already have to e-file your 1099-MISC Forms quickly, safely, and error-free!
8 Simple Steps for QuickBooks Integration with ExpressIRSForms
- Make sure you can view your entries by clicking Vendors Prepare 1099s Preview 1099-MISC Information.
- Sign into your QuickBooks by clicking the “QB Connect” button at the bottom of the page.
- Choose the Company/Payer for whom you want to generate the 1099 report and click “Authorize.”
- Set up 1099 Rules.
- Confirm the payer information and add any missing data.
- Confirm recipient information and add any missing data (SSN, address, email, etc.).
- Verify 1099 data imported from QuickBooks.
- Pay & transmit.
ExpressIRSForms also offers Xero Integration using Excel Format wherein you can could upload your multiple 1099-MISC Forms in Excel FormatStart Filing Today